Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Review of Programmable cook and carry oval slow cooker

This programmable cook and carry oval slow cooker is the best slow cooker I have yet to own. The exterior of the crockpot is nice and very easy to clean. I love that it has the suction and sealing lid so that you can take it with you when you need to travel somewhere and not have to worry about the lid sliding around. My favorite part about this crockpot has to be the digital timer and warm setting, it lets you set a timer in increments of 30 minutes and when the time is done it automatically switches to just warm. This is awesome for families on the go who want to set the cooker to cook for a certain period of time but still keep it warm until its time to enjoy the dish. I give this crockpot an A+ and I will definitely be using this one from now on. A sample was provided in return for my honest review. My opinions have not been influenced in any way :)
                                                        Click to purchase/view on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment